CD Projekt Red reveals future road-map. Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and two new IP coming within 2016
CD Projekt Red reveals future road-map on the official site
of Witcher. Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and two new IP coming within 2016.
The Polish developer unveils Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 over last couple of months.
There are some interesting stuff mentioned in the road-map alongside Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and two new IP's. Here are some of the highlights from the CDPR section:
For the year 2013
- Open REDkit beta and further support of the modding community
- Premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world
- Launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
For the year 2014-2016
- Launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4
- Launch of Cyberpunk 2077
- Two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines
- A cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR's brands
- Start of license sales for REDengine
- Long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanisms
- Launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support
- Launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
is already scheduled for 2014 release on PC & next-gen platforms while Cyberpunk 2077
is expected to release in 2015.