Battlefield 3 will receive a new patch for PS3 and Xbox 360 from November 27th and from December 4th on PC.
Battlelog blog listed a patch notes with many fixes. The patch contains fixes for gun balancing, audio stability, glitch, map tweaks and plenty more. Check out the patch fixes below:
1) Weapons balancing
- M416: First shot and horizontal recoil slightly increased. This should make the choice between M16 and M416 more interesting again.
- L85A2: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- AUG: first shot recoil slightly to increase weapon controllability.
- FAMAS: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- G53: Vertical recoil reduced to make this weapon more controllable.
- QBZ-95B: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.
- LSAT: Hip accuracy has been increased to highlight the weapon’s role as a highly mobile LMG.
- Type88 LMG: Recoil has been decreased to make it a viable option when compared to the M249.
- M5K: Increased horizontal recoil and decreased vertical recoil to focus this weapon as a high damage, low control PDW.
- UMP45: Decreased fully automatic fire to differentiate this weapon from the PP2000.
- MP412: Increased its accuracy to better distinguish it from the .44 Magnum.
- M26: Increased aimed accuracy to be in line with the other shotguns.
2) Weapons bug fixes
- Fixed the MTAR’s range not being correctly reduced when equipped with the sound suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where suppressive fire had reduced effect on the M16 and M5K when compared with other weapons.
- Fixed a bug where the M5K’s Flash Suppressor had no effect on accuracy.
- Fixed the L86A2 Heavy Barrel’s hip accuracy penalty being far larger than other weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the Mk3 shotgun’s ACOG being low resolution.
3) M-COM disarm fix
Fixed an issue where M-COM stations couldn’t be disarmed from the left side while standing up.
4) Alborz Mountains rock fix
Rocks and stones collision tweaked on Armored Kill maps. Players should no longer be able to exploit a collision issue that allowed them to hide inside rock formations.
5) Operation Shield/Alborz Mountains Tank Superiority area fix
Tank Superiority visual combat areas fixed on Operation Shield and Alborz Mountains. There was earlier a 10×10 meter patch on the mountain that became out of combat for US. This was technically already fixed server side, however this will update the actual visuals to be correct.
6) Death Valley collision fix
Collision tweaked on the railroad tunnel roof. This fix prevents players from being able to hide inside the railroad tunnel roof.
7) Sharqi Squad Rush spawn fix
Players would sometimes spawn out of combat if spawning shortly after the first M-COM explodes on Squad Rush on Sharqi Peninsula. With this fix, spawn points have been moved back to prevent this from happening.
8) Alborz Mountains Squad Rush fix
Cameras were incorrect in the spawn menu, pointing to old locations and not where you would actually spawn in. This has now been fixed.
You can get the full fixes list on Battlelog blog.